Sunday, December 1, 2019

Friendship Quotes

It takes a long time to grow an old friend.
 

My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
 

Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
 

Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
 

The one who has a good friend, doesn't need any mirror.
 

The love of my life is the love between friends.
 

I don’t need my life to be perfect. I just want to be happy. With a few close friends who love me just the way I am.
 

A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway.
 

To be depressed is to be lonely; to have a friend is to be happy.
 

Cute relationship is … when someone is angry and says I will never talk to you. And later comes back to you to just inform you ….. I am still angry.
 

The best time to make friends is before you need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment